Hello, people of the internet!
Since my friend Sarah from The Little Contemporary Corner told me she and her fellow blog owner Sophie will be doing Blog Every Day May (BEDM), I decided I’d do it as well. Will I regret my decision?
Nah, I think I’ll be fine!
For those who don’t know, BEDM is where you upload a post onto your blog every day of May. Many bloggers do this and praise BEDM on how it has benefitted their blog in terms of gaining new audiences, revive/strengthen their love for blogging and so on. It’s a busy month, but it’s worth it!
I already have a plan of what I am to post for the first half of this month, along with an update half way through May.
In no particular order, here is what I’ll be posting in the first half of this month!
1) Book I Am To Read This Month (Will be posted today)
2) Daughter – Book Review
3) Why Twists Can Be Hard To Review
4) Authors Whose Books I Want To Read More Of
5) Top 5 Book Covers
6) Why I Stopped Reading A Lot Of Crime Thrillers
7) Top 5 Favourite Book Quotes
8) Non-Fiction I Want To Read
9) Classic Books I Want To Read
10) Reading Habits I Want To Gain
11) Reading Habits I Want To Lose
12) Top 5 Favourite Writing Quotes
13) “What Cats Do” Book Tag
14) Why I Love Matt Sewell’s Bird Books!
15) I Ask Myself Strange Questions Relating To Books And Writing
16) The Aesthetically Pleasing Book Tag
I will also be guest writing for The Little Contemporary Blog, so be sure to keep an eye out for it! I’m honestly very excited to see how this will turn out. Will I be extremely happy that I decided to go ahead with BEDM, or will I curl up into a corner and weep?
I’m betting on both.
(Nah, just joking, I can do it!)
Thank you for reading!